October 8, 2009

Top Priority

Been pretty busy lately, not much time to blog...but I promise I'll have a lot more to write about in a few weeks once I get settled into my new place.

Until then, here's a sample of what I've been working on so much the past several weeks...this is the mission statement for the production company I'll be starting over the next year:

"This company is built upon the premise of promoting universal equality, and the means will be the medium of film. We seek to use film, as art as well as exposition, to inform people of the human condition and how they can work together towards a world without hate, discrimination and violence. Through a deep commitment to both the art of filmmaking and the cause of spreading peace, love and equality as the central message, Top Priority Productions strives to use the respective power of each to create a media force that can touch and affect the most far-reaching of audiences. With film as the medium and the entertainment industry as the outlet to draw from, the message can be channeled with efficiency greater than that allowed by other means. This message is our top priority, and the impact of which is the main fruit of our labor. Seeing this as our strongest motivating factor, there is no limit to how far we can reach."

Still needs a little work but it's still early in the planning process. Oh, and in case you missed it, the name references the Mos Def song "Priority" that I posted about a while ago. Just one of my many inspirations for the company and its mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment