August 31, 2009

Boiling Point

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

This is the most frustrated I've been in a while. Everything seems to be working against me, putting up these little bullshit walls in my way.

I only needed a few more weeks of work to get the money I need to begin making money in a way that doesn't kill me inside every day I go into work (i.e. poker--but I can't start without an initial bankroll, which I've been on the verge of reaching for what seems like ages but can't quite seem to reach because of numerous little thorns in my side), but now that's in question.

On top of that, I can't run for almost a month since my appointment with MGH's Sports Medicine branch isn't until the 24th (to get a full work-up and figure out a potential rehab plan for my constantly injured leg), as of tomorrow I will no longer have health insurance to cover that appointment, I have to sell my mattress and box spring by tomorrow morning but have yet to receive a single response even though I keep dropping the price, AND I don't have a place to live after September despite my desire to be in Boston til (at least) January.

I've been in great spirits for the better part of the past 3 months, but all of these set-backs are really starting to eat at me. I have a lot to strive for and look forward to in each regard, but at this point I'm starting to wonder if the cards are beginning to stack against me too high for me to get to find some sort of comfort zone by the end of September...

The next week will tell quite a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment