January 23, 2010

Previews

I realize the blog has sort of bogged (I love that word) down over the past few weeks. The creative side of my brain tends to run in random, often inconvenient cycles, and this really hasn't corresponded well with my schedule.

That being said, I do have several new entries brewing, which I will hopefully post over the next couple of weeks (though I'll be quite busy I will make an effort to find some time).

In particular look out for the following:

-An entry about "Avatar" and the divides between filmmaker/non-filmmaker and between filmmakers themselves in regard to movie expectations and experience.

-An entry about how the creative process relates to knowledge and how that can create a never-ending slippery slope of creative discontent and lethargy (see: me).

-More "Mud"! (by now most of you have no idea what I'm talking about, but I intend to be more diligent about pursuing creative endeavors this year--drawing in particular)

Of course, if you know me (or have read any of my other promises in previous blog entries) then you have every reason to be skeptical. But thankfully this is, A. my blog so it doesn't matter because I don't have deadlines, and (more importantly) B. it's a new year and I'm making some big changes so...

...Look out for some good readin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment